Your Hometown Attorney
For Family Law
Angela was born and raised in Lancaster County. After graduating from Manheim Township High School, Angela attended Franklin and Marshall College. After obtaining a degree in business from F&M, Angela attended Widener University School of Law (Wilmington, DE) where she attained Dean's List and certificates of achievement in two courses.
Upon graduation from law school in 2005, Angela returned to Lancaster to serve as the law clerk to the Honorable Paul K. Allison and, later, as the law clerk for the Honorable Howard F. Knisely. Once her clerkship ended in 2008, Angela entered into private practice, where she focused her practice on family law, Magisterial District Justice practice (including landlord/tenant issues) and civil litigation.
Angela is an active member of the Lancaster Bar Association, having served as a board member and on various committees, including the Public Service Committee. In 2018, Angela was the Chair of the Family Law Section. Angela also sits on the Lancaster Law Foundation Board and the Board of the YWCA of Lancaster. She is a member of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, where she is involved in the Daughters of Penelope and Philoptochos societies.
Angela resides in Lancaster with her husband and children. When she is not working, Angela enjoys watching baseball, 90's sitcoms and spending time with her family.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Honors: Dean's List
- Franklin and Marshall College
- Major: Business
- Lancaster Bar Association, Member
- Lancaster Bar Association, Public Service Committee
- Lancaster Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Pro Bono Award, 2011
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Pro Bono Award, 2019
- Lancaster Bar Association Pro Bono Award, 2019
- Honorable Paul K. Allison, Law Clerk
- Honorable Howard F. Knisely, Law Clerk